Learn Swedish Online
Welcome to our Swedish language learning website! Here you can learn Swedish from home with our effective Flashcard System. Only 10 minutes a day will help you speak Swedish in a shorter time.
- Practice and test your Swedish vocabulary with our easy Audio Flashcard System and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises and listening exercises
- Words and sentences in high audio quality (Native speakers from Sweden)
- Suitable for all levels: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced
- Study Swedish words and sentences by one daily lesson via our free newsletter
- Learn Swedish with everyday dialogs, jokes, quotes, news and other interesting texts
- Our Swedish - English dictionary has thousands of entries
- The Swedish flashcards are divided into topics, e.g. animals, weather, travel, computer, useful phrases, food, business, art
- Learn Swedish by competing with other users in our addictive language games
- Easy to get started - no need to download any software unlike other language courses!
- Copy and paste any text into our text analyzer and get it broken down into words to practice
- Free Basic Account or an affordable Premium Account. For differences between those two accounts please click here.
Free Sign Up
*Please note that you are signing up for a free basic account which includes the features of a premium account for a trial period of 7 days. For details please click here.
You can also use Facebook to register and log in:
I use Japanese and the Chinese-course site, and I love both. I usually study the sentences only, writing them down on paper before studying them in flashcard format, and this website is perfect for flashcard purposes. I really like the fact that you can choose the format of the flashcards; I can either review or practice via multiple choice. I like the amount of options and range of topics covered as well.
(Hayley Myer, 10. Jun 2014)
Thank you so much for the daily flashcard I have received since 2011. I have thoroughly enjoyed learning from my daily messages. I now have less need to communicate in Dutch and so have chosen not to continue. I think you are doing a great job and if you could ever support me in Hungarian in the future let me know! Thank you so much
(Jane T., 15. May 2014)
Korean-Flashcards lets the learner see how words are actually used in the context, not at stand-alone entities on a dictionary page. The Korean language can be intimidating for many learners because of it's complicated grammatical elements like conjugation and particles. Korean-Flashcards is a valuable resource because it lets learners see these parts of language come together in real-life contexts. The daily sentences include phrases that learners can apply immediately in their daily lives. I recommend this resource to any language learner.
(Language Blogger Anne from AnneMerritt.com, 03. Apr 2014)